Because of recent social distancing policies, webcams are now more vital than ever. Whether you need it for work from home, play, or just to stay in touch, the right webcam can help stay connected even as we’re forced to be apart. But just what is the “right” webcam? Which one should you get and what do you need to use it? We’ve put together this primer to get you started. Give it a read, then give us a shout if you have any questions or need help selecting gear.
As always, Techpro Global Group is happy to answer all your questions, including everything you want to know about webcams, livestreaming, and other types of remote communications, such as learning from home.
Telephony, Video Conferencing, Webcam
Grandstream Webcam GUV3100 Camera
- Supports 1080p Full HD video at 30fps
- USB 2.0 port offers plugand- play setup, no software download/installation needed
- 2 built-in microphones offer a 1+ meter voice pickup range
- Compatible with all major third-party platforms, apps and softphones
- Adjustable video settings include brightness, resolution, saturation, contrast, low-light and more